Registration of players and payment of subscriptions
**Discounts for payments on or before 31 October**
The club has an online Player Registration and Subscription payment system. All existing and new players are required to register and pay club fees online at the start of each season.
What will the subs cover?
The club fees covers all of the club costs (including registration, affiliation to leagues, pitch maintenance, courses for our coaches, referees and first aiders, hire of venues, equipment and administration costs). Our teams train over 30 times each season, with regular matches in addition. Every team is coached by at least one FA qualified coach which includes a first aid qualification. All coaches and helpers are DBS checked and are supported by the club to provide the best possible experience for the players.
Astroturf Hire Fees
Players in groups who train on astroturf pay a little more to cover the hire cost.
The membership categories and fees for each player this 2023-24 season are:
1. Mini Soccer with 3G (5v5 and 7v7): £110 for the season
2. Youth Football with 3G (9v9 and 11v11): £140 for the season
3. Non 3G Users Mini Soccer: £80 for the season
4. Non 3G Users Youth Football: £110 for the season
5. Training Only Mini Soccer: £40 for the season
6. Training Only Youth Football: £70 for the season
* There is a £5 handling charge for each online payment, which the club will cover for all payments made on or before 31 October. We hope this will encourage you to make your payments early!
* The online payment system will allow you to pay by:
1. Direct debit from your bank account using GoCardless; or
2. Paypal using your Paypal Account (which is easy to create if you do not have one) or selecting the payment by card option
* You can choose to pay the club fee in one lump sum or in two instalments. If paying by instalments, the first half of the fees will be taken immediately and you will be asked to pre-authorise the second payment which will then be automatically taken in the middle of December after notification to you by email. Please note that if you choose to pay in instalments, you will not be able to pay by card. You will need to use direct debit.
We are committed to providing football opportunities for all players...
regardless of financial circumstances so if you are unable to pay online or have difficulty paying the full amount of subscriptions, please contact club secretary, Josh Wong on email@example.com or 07979 537582 to discuss alternative arrangements.
All requests will be dealt with sensitively and will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The registration process will also ask for your consent for:
your child to receive medical attention in the event that s/he is injured whilst playing football/travelling to and from football events and you cannot be contacted on the emergency contact details provided.
us to use photographs and videos of your child online and in our promotional material. We will not publish any player names alongside their images.
any member of the club committee or fundraising committee to use your e-mail address to contact you about matters related to the club. We will not share your e-mail address with third parties.